skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
grammarfetish
making things out of string. stringing sentences together.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Q. What's Hansel and Gretel's favourite rock band?
A. ... And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ice-breaking
louise
Cambridge
Knitter. Crocheter. Dyer. Corporate zombie. Geek. Addicted to Ravelry. Obsessed with socks, language, and trivia. Owner of some sensible fish and a thrill-seeking snail. New to DS9 and hooked already. @metalouise on twitter.
View my complete profile
FEED ME
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2005
(39)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(10)
I know it's stricly off-topic, but this is an exce...
Overheard at work today:"Well, we're up a gum tree...
God bless the internet.The Guide to Grammar and Wr...
I like the way American is so different to English...
Did you know that the idioms "Iron Curtain", "Spec...
On Sunday morning I woke up early and went to see ...
Well, today is an extremely important and exciting...
I am completely stuck on this clue from The Times ...
Ian - thank you for my present. I love it. You can...
Q. What's Hansel and Gretel's favourite rock band?...
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment