Today's commuting:
Number of miles done: 34
Number of HGVs deciding to change into my lane in front of me without indicating: 3
Number of BMWs deciding to change into my lane in front of me without indicating: 2
Number of dirty white vans deciding to change into my lane in front of me without indicating: 1
Number of potential fatal accidents averted by intelligent drivers: 1
Number of potential fatal accidents averted by a stupid cretinous HGV driver's complete fluke and I'm lucky to be alive, thanks: 1
Number of times the bike stalled because my alternator is fucked: 6
Number of times the bike stalled because I'm incompetent: 0
Number of times the bike didn't stall when I thought it would, leaving me gasping with shock: 3
Number of vehicles seen with only one working headlight: 2
Number of vehicles seen with only one working brake light: 0
Would you believe it - it's the last statistic that shocks me the most.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment