skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
grammarfetish
making things out of string. stringing sentences together.
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
I had no idea that there was a verb from the same stem as
euthanasia
, let alone that the past tense of it was
euthanased
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ice-breaking
louise
Cambridge
Knitter. Crocheter. Dyer. Corporate zombie. Geek. Addicted to Ravelry. Obsessed with socks, language, and trivia. Owner of some sensible fish and a thrill-seeking snail. New to DS9 and hooked already. @metalouise on twitter.
View my complete profile
FEED ME
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
2007
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2005
(39)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
▼
May
(9)
He told a rapped audience of how he was beaten...D...
If you really loved me, you'd let me eat your brai...
entelechy1. In the philosophy of Aristotle, the co...
Has anyone else noticed that the answer to the wee...
I can't understand how the US government has the n...
Oh, and another thing...I've been thinking that th...
I had no idea that there was a verb from the same ...
I was awoken this morning by the boyfriend humming...
Well, I've thought deeply about it, and I've consi...
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(4)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment